Popular Threads

Get Firefox
Main Tank Healing Groups

Main Tank Healing Groups
[Back to Index]
Thread Tags
Primary: [General]
Secondary: None

I want to recommend we swap some things up for the MT healing groups to be more efficient and allow non cleric healers to be more involved in DPS.

First is group makeup. I have spoken with Emperor and we are going to stop putting the Ramp tanks in a separate groups. The proposed MT groups are:

MT1
MT2
RT1
Shaman (bot)
Cleric
Cleric

Clerics will use a new healing rotation within the group only.

Cleric 1
Syllable of Convalescence
Fraught Renewal
Undying Life
Spiritual Remedy

Cleric 2
Fraught Renewal
Word of G. Reformation
Spiritual Remedy

Shaman
Spiritual Swell
Dot/Nuke/Buff/Debuff
Krasir's Mending
Dot/Nuke/Buff/Debuff

The intention is to always be group healing to keep the rampage damage, repost damage, etc in check. The added benefits are frequent direct heals to the MT that also offer bonus heals for low hp ranges as well as constantly triggering the cleric synergy for healing over time. Undying life boosts the MTs max hitpoints and Word of Reformation keeps the group cured for poision, disease and curses as well as healing.

This should allow for druids to be dedicated to only healing there groups and allow significant improvements to DPS.

Comments and tweaks are welcome.
Would be worth a try if we can get the timing down, along with the MGB CR and 3rd spire rotations we do. It will require a lot more precision and focus than we have been seeing in our raids to date.
I would recommend using Fervid Renewal in place of Fraught Renewal. Fervid Renewal has the same refresh timer (16 seconds) and provides a greater heal.
Also, note that Undying Life has a one minute (60 seconds) refresh timer, but in addition to temporarily boosting the target's (MT's) hit points, it provides a heal over time for the whole group.
I'm not sure we could roll each cleric's heals for this into a single hotkey, but that would be ideal. Otherwise, it would take a lot of practice to get the timing of this system down well. Maybe several more hotkeys.
I dont know much about cleric heals but myself with grusuum i do his group hot for synergy that adds to healing for 3 or so heals caat on the group then rain heal then grpup heal that also has heal iver time after initial heal then regular heal and start over again
Not saying that what i do is the best .. juat saying how i do it .. not sure if im just waisting time casting my group hot if the cleric is casting a similar spell then i shpuld let them do it and cast a dot at that point
Cleric 1
Fervid Renewal
Undying Life/Word of Greater Reformation
Spiritual Remedy

Cleric 2
Fervid Renewal
Word of G. Reformation/ Undying life
Spiritual Remedy

Shaman
Shear of Renewal
Spiritual Swell
Krasir's Recourse
Krasir's Mending
Dot/Nuke/Buff/Debuff

Comments incorporated. Good feedback
Quote by Exilesbane
Cleric 1
Fervid Renewal
Undying Life/Word of Greater Reformation
Spiritual Remedy

Cleric 2
Fervid Renewal
Word of G. Reformation/ Undying life
Spiritual Remedy

Shaman
Shear of Renewal
Spiritual Swell
Krasir's Recourse
Krasir's Mending
Dot/Nuke/Buff/Debuff

Comments incorporated. Good feedback

So what I am seeing then is that these 2 clerics would cast those 4 spells in that order always? as soon as the spell gem refreshes? So no attaching those spell gems to a hotkey because doing that would cast the first spell gem up. Also since the last patch on TEST (hopefully will not go live) the only clerics that would be able to cast third spire on the MT would be the cleric in the MT group. Would clerics in the MT group would still do mgb's?
Kinda unrelated, but I have a question concerning yesterday's patch. They way I understand it...any group related aa's can no longer benefit other groups? An example would be our CR rotation. Will this still work for us? They way it was explained to me, it wouldn't. Would this also affect purify?

Patch notes:

The majority of activated AA abilities that buff your group can no longer be cast on your target's group using /TGB, with the following exceptions: Group Perfected Levitation, Flight of Eagles, Perfected Dead Men Floating, Communion of the Cheetah, and Talisman of Celerity I. This change does not impact which abilities can be modified by Mass Group Buff.
Quote by Cienna
Kinda unrelated, but I have a question concerning yesterday's patch. They way I understand it...any group related aa's can no longer benefit other groups? An example would be our CR rotation. Will this still work for us? They way it was explained to me, it wouldn't. Would this also affect purify?

Patch notes:

The majority of activated AA abilities that buff your group can no longer be cast on your target's group using /TGB, with the following exceptions: Group Perfected Levitation, Flight of Eagles, Perfected Dead Men Floating, Communion of the Cheetah, and Talisman of Celerity I. This change does not impact which abilities can be modified by Mass Group Buff.

I am pretty sure that they can be mgb'd just not tgb'd.
Ok and thanks

[Back to Index]

Part of the DKPSystem.com Network.